The file is large (51.9Mb) so please be patient. Adobe Acrobat is required to view it. Click here to download it..
Saturday, September 3, 2016
7:00 a.m. – Registration begins
8:00 a.m. – Run/Walk begins
Start/Finish Line in front of Colchester Post Office
- (Rain or Shine) (Flat Course/No Hills)
- Minimum $10 Donation
- Proceeds will go toward Duane Beck Memorial Scholarships to be given to 2017 graduating West Prairie Seniors.
- The ‘Run’ will be 5K with men’s and women’s first, second, and third place finishers awarded ribbons in the following age groups:
- 10 and under
- 11-19 yr olds
- The ‘Walk’ will be 3K without ribbons.
- First 25 to register receive commemorative T-shirt compliments of Yetter Manufacturing.
- Ribbons donated from Engraving by Lin.
- For more info contact Les Fowler (309-776-4529) or Rick Battles (309-776-4673).
Come participate to honor a great Lion and community member!
The Lions Club Addition is currently underway. Stop in and take a peak! Add your own pictures to our instagram feed using #denexpansion.
March 12, 9AM -11AM, join the Colchester Lions, Colchester Library, and the West Prairie School District are excited to offer our first Roth Community Education day host at the South Elementary School in Colchester. Join us for guest speakers and booths on a variety of health-related topics. Best of all, this is a FREE event. Please join us in person and join us on Instagram! Use: #colchesterroth